Saturday, February 28, 2015

Week 6 Events

Another week has flown by witht his babe.  Here are details on how momma is feeling as week 6 comes to an end....

  • Nauseated- Yep, it's in full swing. No official vomiting yet, but there have been a few close calls. It seems to be worse in the mornings until lunch time and in the evenings when I get home from work. 
  • Food aversions- Momma has officially become a vegetarian. The thought of any form of meat makes me want to vomit. If it does not have bread, cheese, or pasta associated with the meal, then I want nothing to do with it. I went to chipotle the other night to get a cheese quesadilla (imagine the looks when I ordered it). I thought a side of guacamole would be a good addition to it. Nope. Gross. The guacamole tasted awful. What happened to my taste buds?!?!?! I have also stayed clear of decaf coffee for the last week, does not sound appealing at all.
  • Back aches- Not fun, especially when I can't take Aleve or Ibuprofen. It looks like yoga class is in my future.
  • Restlessness- My sleep seems to be very restless. I'm up 1-2 times a night to pee and I wake up in the most awkward positions and the covers are all twisted. I'm a usual stomach sleeper but find that when I wake up on my stomach my back hurts worse. I've been trying my hardest to sleep on my back or side.
I told John the other day that this stage of pregnancy almost feels like I have the stomach flu on a daily basis. He's been a good sport, catering to all of my needs and weird cravings. I couldn't ask for a better man to be on this journey with.

Keep on growing sweet baby. Momma is ready for week 7 (Monday) and beyond!!

1 comment:

  1. You got a long way to go if you are having all if these just at the 6 week mark! Are you sure you are only 6 and there isn't another baby in there lol?!

    ReplyDelete