Sunday, February 8, 2015

Symptoms

I want to make sure to document as many details as possible along the way. So, here is how I've been feeling this week.........

Hungry- It's crazy, I have been grazing almost every 2-3 hours which is a big change from my 3 meals a day that I had been doing. If I don't eat at that moment of hunger, I start feeling nauseous.
Tired- This one has been intermittent. I wake up wide awake ready to go in the morning, but by 2/3:00 I feel like I've hit a wall! What's ironic is that Monday afternoon at work I was dragging and thought it was weird because I usually don't have that afternoon "lag".
Crampy- This is an all day thing and seems to increase at night. It's like having menstrual cramps and lower back aches.
Increase urination- OMG, it's bad already. Within a 2 hour time span at the nail salon last night I peed 4 times. This is only going to get worse and I previously already had a tiny bladder.
Bloated- Yep, definitely bloated.
Boobs- I feel as though they've already grown a cup size since Sunday. What's funny is that my mother-in-law and a few friends were over the the Super Bowl and we got on the topic of "pregnancy" (since one of my friends that was there is in her 2nd trimester). My mother-in-law informed me that she knew instantly that she was pregnant before she tested just because of her bra size.

I know this is only the beginning. I am thankful that I haven't started puking on a regular basis, although I'm sure that's in the horizon. :) Bring it on baby, I'm ready for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment