Tuesday, February 10, 2015

1 week down and 1 week to go

It was 1 week from this evening that I discovered a faint blue line on a home pregnancy test and about bursted with excitement! And, exactly 1 week from now we will have finished our first OB appointment to get an update on our little peanut. The time cannot pass fast enough!

I have been feeling like a zombie in the evenings. Sunday night I was asleep by 7:15/7:30pm. Last night, I got home frmo work, PJ's were on by 6:30 and I was falling asleep again around 7:30pm. I'm usually wide away by 5:15/5:30, ready to start my day. I should just start getting out of bed when I wake up and head to the gym for a little workout because it seems as though my evening energy level is non-exhistant. :)

Oh little one, you are so worth the fatigue already. We cannot wait to meet you!

No comments:

Post a Comment