Monday, February 16, 2015

Feeding Baby

It was a great weekend at my parents getting to share the news with my family. What was even more awesome was the fact that my mom cooked a massive feast for this hungry momma all weekend long! Needless to say, this baby is not going to starve and this momma is going to expand QUICKLY.

My mom made several childhood favorites and then sent us home with numerous containers of left overs. So, not only do I get to indulge in left overs but this tired momma doesn't have ato cook for a few days...bonus!




With my nausea I tend to drink a lot of sparkling water. I'm a fan of the bubbles and it doesn't have all of the calories that a Sprite has. I was cleaning up around the house last night when I realized I have a problem and may need an intervention when it comes to sparkling water.

No comments:

Post a Comment