Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Cravings

The other night John had a good chuckle. I had asked him to bring me something since I was burrowed into the couch by 7:00 pm with PJ's on. He did and happened to look down at what was pictured below: Sparkling water, Animal Crackers, Ginger Ale, Ice Cream, and then the book. It's true that pregnancy makes you eat weird, random things and this week food aversions have totally hit me. Last week I was devouring anything in sight and now this week it's totally changed. This week I want nothing to do with meat, I can barely stomach a piece of toast in the mornings, and the only thing that sounds good at night is either ramen noodles or cheese pizza. I haven't even wanted decaf coffee.
 
Oh little babe, you are sure keeping your momma on her toes! :)

 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I had a major meat aversion with both girls as well. All I wanted were creamy noodle-type casseroles. Matt always said he was glad when I got out of the "creamy noodle" stage since he doesn't like pasta.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope, I was the same way so not a girl thing!

    ReplyDelete