Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Sneak Peek

As previously mentioned, John and I had maternity pictures taken over the weekend by Shannon with BabyDayPhotography. Shannon has done pictures of John and I before (back in 2011) and then pictures of my entire family in fall of 2013 for my parents 40th anniversary. Of course when we found out we were expecting I contacted her right away letting her know we wanted her to document this huge occasion. Luckily the sun cooperated Sunday night to make an appearance for our session. I absolutely adore these pictures and cannot wait to get the rest of the proofs!
 
Shannon will also be doing pictures once our little man arrives. For now, the plan is to have her come to the hospital after delivery and after we're all settled on the Mother/Baby unit. She'll then do his newborn pictures at home about 7-10 days after he's born.
 
If you are on the hunt for an awesome photographer you can find Shannon here: www.babydayphotography.blogspot.com. Thank you again, Shannon for your phenomenal talents and for documenting this huge milestone in John and I's life. :)
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment