Monday, March 23, 2015

Weekend at the Widmer's

We enjoyed an overnight at the Widmer's this past weekend. We had intended to head there Friday night but, due to John working late and Bryce running a fever, we waited until Saturday. Baby L must have been excited to see it's cousins because momma was wide awake at 5:30am Saturday morning!
 
We got to Boonville about 10:45 and we were greeted with the biggest welcoming from Jack. :) He was definitely excited to see us, but was especially excited to see his buddy, Uncle John. The weekend was filled with lots of play time, delicious food (thanks, Aunt Meggie), and time to catch up with Meg and Deron.
 
Jack was also pretty funny about "the baby in my belly" topic. He is convinced that I have "10 babies" and that "the baby kicks and hurts my food"! :) He's a nut.
 
 
This momma also got to have fashion time with Meg as we sorted through 4 bins of maternity clothes (pays to have 2 older sisters!!). I ended up bringing home a large tote to sort through. I should only really  need to get pants (my sistesr have skinny buns unlike myself) and a few tops, otherwise I'm pretty set!
 
It was a great weekend to spend time with the Widmers! We are excited to see everyone again this coming weekend!
 
 
These 2 are quite the pair.
 
Story time before bed.
Play time
I don't know what these rice krispy treats are called that Meg made but they are like crack!
I also contributed by making cinnamon rolls from scratch. Please ignore the ugly presentation. I swear they are delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment