Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Hangry

I had a moment tonight. A big, hormonal moment that poor John took the heat on. Let's just say it's a terrible idea to not plan ahead on dinner. I'll admit, I'm bad at times and wait until I get home before throwing something together. I'm learning quickly that I need to be prepared with this baby. When I'm hungry I'm HUNGRY and need something within seconds.

Tonight I was leaving my office in Prairie Village. Starving. No dinner planned. I frantically ran through Hen House throwing the most random items in my cart.

Steaks
Lettuce
Brats
Bread
Sweet potatos
Avocados
Life cereal
Golden Grahams

You get the gist, totally random items.

I flew through the store and sped home calling John to light the grill so I could put the brats on the grill, STAT.

Long story short,  this momma has to do better with snacks as this child has the appetite of a veloca raptor!

1 comment: