Thursday, April 2, 2015

Family Time

Sunday was a big day in KC. The Howe's had planned a trip to the KC area for a few days and rallied the troops for a fun day in "Leach Land". It was so great to see everyone and to get the gang together. There was a lot of eating, playing, and social time involved in the day. I confess my pregnancy hormones took me for a dive as I sobbed in tears when the days events ended.  It was so good to see my sisters and I think it hit me that life has sure changed with all of these little ones. I am beyond thankful for my family and am so blessed our little one will have such loving aunts, uncles, and cousins. What more could a mom-to-be want? 

I have recapped the days events via pictures below. Enjoy!
 
Coffee and Beignets in the City Market with these goof balls.
 
Pizza with the whole gang!

Bryce excited to see his girl cousins.
The gang is reunited.
Hugs for Uncle John
This is the closest Bryce would let me get to him. But isn't he adorable with his minion hat?!?!
Running free at the park.
Hunting for Easter eggs.
Still hunting.....
I love this...Bryce in his own world. :)
Bubble time!
A trying to sneak a piece of candy.
LOVE this pic!
Poor, Bryce!
Nervous Nellies :)
Uncle J and Daddy Matt chillin' at the park.
Peaceful story time at the condo.
A rare sisters pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment