Saturday, April 11, 2015

Week 12

Week 12 has probably been the best/my favorite week thus far. Aside from minimal a.m. nausea, I have felt great. I'm sleeping good, have more energy,  and a little less tired. I was proud of myself this week as I made it to the gym 4 days after work to either do the elliptical or walk. I'd like to start doing some light leg and arm exercises to keep muscle tone so we'll see how that goes next week.
John and I managed to go on a date night to a Royal's game this week. It was game 2 of the 2015 season. It was great to be at the ballpark again. The last time we were at The K was for game 6 of the world series in October. Our little peanut was just a wish at that stage in life and now we were at the game as a family of 3. :) We can't wait to load up the baby next year and go to a game.
I can't believe Monday marks the start of my 2nd trimester. Time is sure passing quickly! Keep on growing little one. Keep on. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment