Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Visiting Grammy & Grandad

John has been traveling a lot with work since James' arrival. Luckily the timing has been ok with me being on maternity leave to hold down the fort at home. Last week John was scheduled to be gone the whole week (which later changed as soon as I entered the Des Moines city limits) so James and I loaded up to head north to see Grammy and Grandad. Grandad hadn't seen James since we were in the hospital and Grammy hadn't seen him since week 2 of life.

We got to Des Moines Monday afternoon and posted up until Thursday afternoon. It was great to be at my parents to have the extra help and James sure loved getting extra love and attention. I think it's safe to say that his Grammy and Grandad are pretty smitten with him. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment