Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thankful

Today is Thanksgiving! Now that we have James in our life, I can't help but pause and think about how this year's holiday is different than years past.
I am thankful for...
- Our sweet baby boy, who has been a rockstar baby! I'm so thankful to be his mommy and so blessed that he is a happy and healthy baby.
- John- he is an amazing husband and has been an amazing, doting father. He has been exceptionally great at helping me with whatever needs regarding James.
- My health- I'm thankful I have hood health so I can continue to be here for my son and provide him with what he needs.
- My family- parents, sisters, nieces, nephews, in-laws. Thankful we have each other.
Today and everyday we all have so much to be thankful for. Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment