Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Two Month Check-up

James had his 2 month check-up was Tuesday the 15th. How is it that this child is already 2 months?!?! Time, please slow down!
I had been dreading this appointment for a while now as I knew he would be getting shots. Why wouldn't I be ok with shots since I'm a nurse you ask? It's not that I'm not ok with it, because I am....it's just totally different being on the other side. It's different watching your own kid get poked versus being the mean nurse doing the poking. :( I digress....
The appointment went great. James is growing like a weed (see his report card pictured below). Dr. D was pretty impressed with his weight gain (2lbs in 1 month). We survived shots, although it wasn't pretty. James cried so much he wore himself out and fell asleep. 

His growth stats.
Pre- shots
Waiting for shots..... :(
After shots. All tuckered out from crying hysterically.

No comments:

Post a Comment