Saturday, May 30, 2015

There's a Party

Man is our boy moving around A LOT!! Over the past week his kicks and punches have seemed to get stronger. I'm loving it and I know John is too! This boy loves to party any time of the day. His biggest times to party seem to be early in the morning, mid afternoon as I sit at work, and then around 8:00/9:00 in the evening. The feeling is truly indescribable and is so amazing. Each time he moves it gives me reassurance that he is still in there just growing away! :)

He also must be partial to my right side as that is where he is mainly located. As I lay in bed in the mornings I can sometimes tell he's on my right side as my belly is a little lopsided. :) At our sonogram his head was on my left side and his feet were on my right side. I should also note that this child shows no mercy on my bladder already so I already fear for weeks 20 and beyond.

Keep on partying little man! We are so in love with you and love feeling your mighty moves.

No comments:

Post a Comment