Sunday, May 3, 2015

Growing into 15 weeks


If I had to pick one word to describe my 15th week it would be "growth"! This little one is definitely growing and I have started to see a huge change in my body.


  • I have to consisently wear a bella band with any form of work slacks now.
  • My regular spring tops from last year are becoming a wee bit too short. :)
  • I started wearing maternity jeans and capri's and LOVE how they feel. I much prefer the full panel vs the shorter panel. The shorter paneled pants seem to creep down as I walk around causing a saggy crotch situation.
  • I have become obsessed with GAP's maternity tanks. In fact, I bought 5 more this weekend and I have a feeling they'll just be in a weekly rotation. They are so comfortable!!
This past weekend was pretty eventful. We had First Food Truck Friday on Friday night, a busy day at home Saturday, then a 5k and Sporting KC soccer game on Sunday. Needless to say, as I lay here and finish this post in bed, this momma is t.i.r.e.d. 


15 week, 1 day bump pic. This day also happened to be John's grandma's bday. We couldn't help but think how much she would love to hear of our baby news and progress.
Food Truck Friday....notice that baby bump?! :)
Post 5k- this momma actually survived with a slow jog.
Proud of John for taking 2nd in his age group!!

Finishing the weekend at the Sporting KC soccer game.

Week 15 has been good to us. We pray that weeks 16 and beyond continue to do the same!

1 comment:

  1. Full panel pants all the way! You should have a bunch of GAP maternity tanks in the box of my clothes you got from Meg...so dig them out if you haven't already.

    ReplyDelete