Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Words! Words! Words!

Sweet James- are you full of words lately or what? Any by "words" I also mean short sentences. You are clearly developing your verbal skills at a rapid pace and I'm doing my best to try to recall everything you have/are saying. So, here is a running list to date that I can clearly recall.


  • MaMa
  • DaDa
  • "Bid" (bed)
  • "Bankey" (blankey)
  • Pooh
  • "Eh-mo" (Elmo and Elbow)
  • "Kih- e" (kitty)
  • "Horsh" (horse)
  • "Fock" (frog)
  • "Buh- e" (bunny)
  • "Moush" (mouse)
  • Cow
  • Puppy
  • "E-low" (yellow)
  • "Orsh" (orange)
  • "Ink" (pink)
  • "Geeeen" (green)
  • "Back" (black)
  • "Bown" (brown)
  • "Rid" (red)
  • "Sowwy" (sorry)
  • " Ah- dun" (all done)
  • "Mow peas" (more please)
  • "Cacker" (cracker)
  • "Pish" (fish)- along with this one he can also name every character in "Finding Dory". Not sure if I should be proud or ashamed of his accomplishment.
  • "Geh" (Gibbs- the neighbors dog. He also thinks every dog he sees is Gibbs.)
  • "Gia" (Grammy)
  • "Gan-dad" (Grandad)
  • "A-dee-inn" (Adrienne)
  • "Bice" (Bryce)
  • "Ack" (Jack)
  • Along with names- he also knows all of his friends names and teachers names from school (10+)
  • "Sopping" (shopping)
  • The kid knows all of his shapes and colors. Tonight he told me "Ock- gone" (octagon....SERIOUSLY?!?!)
This is what comes to mind in my tired brain tonight. He is really expanding his words and each day I hear something new. I need to start carrying a notebook so I can keep it all straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment