Sunday, June 11, 2017

Mother's Day 2017

 
Mother's Day was extra special this year. Special because I was blessed to celebrate my 3rd Mother's Day with James and also because I got to enjoy the week/weekend with my own mom. Not everyone in this world is as lucky as I am to get to share a special relationship with their mom. I'm thankful for her in so many ways. She is the reason that I am half the mom that I am today.

I can honestly say that being a mom is the greatest joys in this world. Greater than I had ever imagined. I am so blessed that I get to be James' mommy. The love that a mother has for their child is literally indescribable.

James- thank you for letting me be your mommy and for teaching me new things each day and for showing me what true love is. You are my greatest joy in this world, sweet boy!


Mother's Day gift James made at school.

Mother's Day fun at the park!
A little Mother's Day water play!
Taste of Summer
Man, do I love this nugget!!

Mother's Day challenge that I saw on Facebook one day: a picture while pregnant, when your child was born, and your child today. What a fun, amazing and blessed journey this all has been. I am so thankful for this nugget that made me a mom!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment