Friday, July 17, 2015

26 weeks

Not a lot of change to report for week 26! This momma is really starting to get a round belly and I am so in love with it. Our litle man continues to kick and stretch all day every day. His kicks and punches are starting to get more powerful, in result keeping momma up. If I wake up early in the morning to pee the odds of me going back to sleep are slim thanks to his ninja moves. :) But, what a blessing to experience.

John has been super cute and continues to dote over my figure. He constantly tells me that from behind I don't even look pregnant ( I love him for this sweet comment), although I would argue differently. My belly button is also starting to become more of an "outie".

My next OB apt is just 10 days away where I'll do my glucose test and get another sonogram. Keep on growing little man! Your arrival is not far away and we are getting so excited to meet you!

No comments:

Post a Comment