Thursday, January 4, 2018

Baby #2 Update

We are a week out from our new big news and the thought of #2 is slowly sinking in. We shared our news with Boo Boo, Uncle Mikey, and John's Dad's side of the family on Christmas. Everyone is excited! It is eating at me that my family doesn't know yet, but it will be very fun to tell them in person on New Year's weekend we are all together.


From last week my ultrasound appointment is now pushed back. My doctor called me on Thursday to confirm that I am pregnant (HCG jumped from low 200's to upper 600's in 48 hours). She wants me to wait until I see her on the 12th to do an ultrasound. It is eating at me not knowing an official due date yet. But, assuming our calculations are right we are looking at a late August baby!


We are already in the early talks of how we are going to finagle bedrooms in our house (do we move James into the guest room and make a new "big boy room" and keep his room as the "nursery"?...decisions, decisions!). Time will tell...


I've been feeling ok other than some occasional nausea and feeling tired. I will say that now baby #2 gives me an extra excuse to nap with James on the weekends and I do not mind at all! We are getting excited and just pray that all goes smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment