Sunday, January 15, 2017

Christmas Day

We had another early rise to start Christmas Day! James was so excited to check out all of the loot from Santa that he got up at 4:00! It was so nice to be in our home on Christmas. It was nice to be able to relax and leisurely open gifts together.


Checking out all of the goodies from Santa.
Opening gifts
 

Initially we weren't sure about the new chair from Santa. However, it didn't take long to start some toddler shenanigans!



 
 
Peek-a-boo, I see you!
First of many stories in his char.

After an early morning of presents and breakfast, we got ready to head to Grandma and Grandpa's to have our family Christmas. Someone was looking all cute in his Christmas outfit. I should also note that this outfit was purchased for cousin Jack from mommy and daddy when he was about the same age. Swoon!

 
Looking all handsome!
"What mom, I'm being safe."
Family Christmas photo- 2016





I knew we were in for a long day when someone did this as I took a selfie. Not tired at all, are you son?




We enjoyed a nice brunch at Grandma and Grandpa's before we started opening presents. I got zero pictures of James opening presents as I was just trying my best to keep him out of everything in sight that would possible harm him. Can you say toddler tornado?! The cutest part was when James just decided to go post up on cousin Jordan's lap. Just precious!


Hugs!
"Hey, are you looking at me?"
"Mind if I just lay on you and take a nap?"
 After a few hours of presents and family time we headed back home. This was the view within minutes of leaving Grandma and Grandpa's. Tired baby!



I should also mention- Jordan made gift for John and I. Pretty darn cute that he made his Aunt Mallory this coffee mug decorated with, "Aunt Mallory is the Prettiest". :)

 

 Enjoying a bedtime feeding and rocking to close out Christmas 2016. What a blessed Christmas it was with our little family. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment