Monday, April 30, 2018

Boys and Briefs

James is totally rocking potty training these days. He is not only in a pull-up or diaper for nap and bedtime. A few times, he surprises us and wakes up from nap or bed totally dry! Yay! He has been experimenting with his preferred method of using the potty whether standing up or sitting down- totally depends on his mood at the moment. I'll say, him standing is quite comical although lets be honest....my bathrooms are now getting cleaned 24/7 due to the unpredictable aim. Ha!

I will say though, I think boys in brief underwear is absolutely the cutest and one of my favorite things these days.  He gets so excited to pick out his pair of choice for the day and is so excited about the characters.

That being said, here are some pictures to prove the cuteness! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment