Friday, February 3, 2017

2 Years Ago

I thought it would be worth noting that this day 2 years ago brought some exciting changes to our family (if you're bored, go ahead and reference post #1 on this blog). It was 2 years ago that today that I was home alone and on a whim took a pregnancy test and it was POSITIVE. John was getting ready to land in Baltimore and catch another flight- he had been gone for almost a week and was headed for a work trip post fun-friend trip in CO to ski. I'll never forget his response as I texted him a picture of my pregnancy test- "hahahahah". Funny indeed, but so exciting! Not the most ideal way to tell your husband that you are pregnant, but if you know me I am not a patient individual. :)


What a wild, exciting, fun, journey it has been these last 2 years. It has been simply amazing! John and I learn new things about each other and about James every day. Some days are hard, some days are a piece of cake, but all days are totally worth it!


I love our little family and we are so blessed that we are where we are!



The memory that popped up on my Facebook feed this am. He was so little!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment