Monday, December 26, 2016

'Tis the season to be busy!

A busy few weeks have  passed at our house. Here is a quick re-cap....


James and I spent a few days at home, just playing and being silly. This. Boy. Is. BUSY.

New shenanigans in the block tub.

Up to no good!
"This is how it works, right mom?"
We have really enjoyed our front room this holiday season  now that we have it furnished. This room turned out exactly how we had envisioned the day we looked at our house. Here I got to enjoy a quiet afternoon as James napped, while I leisurely sipped my latte. Bliss!


 
My boys...love this!
 James has really been laying on the kisses thick lately. Don't let this picture fool you. He is quick to offer a slobbery, open mouthed kiss upon demand and it's totally precious. Makes this momma's heart total mush!


James had a f/u doctor's appointment with Dr. D to re-check his cough. He had a good report (although as I type this his cough has returned....sigh.). He was equally pleased to learn that he is finally big enough to enjoy the big toy house in the dr's office waiting room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment