Saturday, April 2, 2016

The Big Move

Well, it's official. We finally made the big move this weekend from the condo to our new house! It's been a fast and exhausting weekend. We have everything moved with the exception of a few things that remain at the condo for listing purposes.


Thursday we signed our paperwork. We left to grab lunch together and thought we needed an obligatory selfie in the parking lot. Me being excited, John being "tense".


 
 
Thursday evening we went to the new house with James in tow. He thinks it's pretty good to have a carpeted living room area to roll/kick around.
 
 
 
Thursday I spent the entire day painting as I waiting on our washer and dryer and deep freeze to be delivered. I was able to get James' room done as well as one coat of paint in the guest room. Below is James soaking it all in as I organized his new room.
 
 
Friday and Saturday we spent our days moving every single item we own. We are tired, sore, and emotional (ok, well that's mainly me!) from all of the chaos. As I put James to bd tonight, he and I shares some snuggles. I think it's safe to say that we were both tired.
 
 
 
Now the unpacking fun really begins! (insert sarcasm here)

No comments:

Post a Comment