Thursday, November 7, 2019

Happy 9 Months, Sweet Ben!



So I think it's safe to say that it's going to be easier for me to start at current state and work my way backwards (at least that's what I'm telling myself). Our sweet Ben Ben is 9 months old today! How, just how? As I'm going back through pictures I'm just blown away at how much he has changed in just 9 short months. I feel like he has been ours forever, yet he is just still so little. Some things I want to remember about him at this age.
 
 
  • He has such a sweet, yet spicy personality. He is snuggly, yet can clearly already hold his own against big brother.
  • He LOVES James and it's clear that it's mutual. I am loving everything about watching their love and relationship flourish.
  • He loves food in any form he can get his hands on!!
  • Weighs 20 pounds and is quickly approaching into 12 month clothes! I'll be curious to know how long he is at his check up next week.
  • Sleep comes in waves. Sometimes he does great and others not so well, especially around the time of ear infections.
  • He is a FAST crawler and is trying to hard to walk. I believe we are on borrowed time before he starts running!
 
We love you more than you know, sweet boy! Our lives are all simply sweeter because of you!
 
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
 
 
1 MONTH

2 MONTHS

3 MONTHS

4 MONTHS

5 MONTHS

6 MONTHS

7 MONTHS

8 MONTHS
 
 
9 MONTHS
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment